What we invest in
Innovative new design tools.
Today’s designers play a more critical role than ever inside their organizations, and they deserve tools and technology that are equal to the challenges they’re tackling. We’re looking for the entrepreneurs who are creating tools to help close this gap and to power the next generation of design.
Powerful programs and opportunities.
InVision recognizes and champions talented creators who impact digital product design—and the world. We empower them with resources around topics like designing for accessibility, projects focused on social good, and programs that support diversity and inclusion across our industry.
“If there were a prerequisite for the future successful digital creative, it would be the passion for discovery.”
John Maeda, Global Head: Computational Design & Inclusion, Automattic
What we provide
InVision is offering $5 million in grants and equity investments to people and companies who are creating tools and resources that change the game for designers and their teams. We’re also offering unique partnership opportunities, including early product access, go-to-market support and exposure to our community of more than 3.5 million users around the globe.
We’re excited to champion those dedicated to a better-designed future.
- Equity investments
- Partnership opportunities
We look for these qualities in applications:
Criteria & Requirements
- A track record of—or strong potential for—success in design/web/technology
- Digital product design literacy
- Be a change agent, committed to improving the lives of digital product designers and design-oriented organizations
How we will evaluate
- Entries will be evaluated by their potential impact on digital product designers and the design community, as well as broader audience impact
- Ideal entries will focus on currently unaddressed or under-addressed challenges—or preempting challenges before they emerge