Forum code of
Diversity and inclusion make our
Design leadership isn’t limited—and we encourage participation from people with the most varied backgrounds as possible.
Our goal is to maintain a safe, helpful, and friendly community for everyone—regardless of experience, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other defining characteristics.
This code, and related procedures, also apply to unacceptable behavior occurring outside the scope of community activities, in all community venues—online and in-person—as well as in all one-on-one communications, and anywhere such behavior has the potential to adversely affect the safety and well-being of community members.
- Be welcoming.
- Be kind.
- Look out for each other.
- Conduct or speech which might be considered sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, or otherwise discriminatory or offensive in nature.
- Unwelcome, suggestive, derogatory or inappropriate nicknames or terms.
- Disrespect toward others. (Jokes, innuendo, dismissive attitudes, etc.)
- Intimidation or harassment (online or in-person). Disrespect toward differences of opinion. Inappropriate attention or contact.
- Not understanding the difference between constructive criticism and disparagement.
- Sustained disruptions. Violence, threats of violence, or violent language.
- Speech and actions have consequences, and unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated.
- If you are the subject of, or witness to, any violations of this Code of Conduct, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If violations occur, organizers will take any action they deem appropriate for the infraction, up to and including expulsion.
Portions derived from the Slack Developer Community Code of Conduct