- A familiar problem: You spend months auditing your products and creating a design system library. You work with an engineer to start coding components. But despite your effort, your teammates never use the new system—so it never takes off.
That’s one of the most common problems with new design systems—and we know how to solve it.
Join Chris Stone, InVision’s senior director of design transformation, and a group of global design systems leaders for a session on May 19 to learn real-life tactics that will unite your teams around your design system.
You’ll learn how to:
- Think about design system users and their processes to find the right approach for your company
- Design, build, and promote the design system as a product, aimed at easy adoption
- Make decisions about governance and roles to plan for the future
- Align the design system to a shared purpose and vision to positively impact your entire organization