We had a blast hosting the Design+ Venture event on August 20th at the Eventbrite headquarters in San Francisco.
Some of the brightest minds in venture capital funding shared their thoughts, insights, and experiences with the crowd.
There were great tips on how to make the most impact during a pitch, the selection process, the role of mentoring, and why design has become one of the biggest factors in venture funding success stories.
Watch the full-length livestream recording of Design+ Venture below:
Huge thanks to our amazing panelists and moderator for making this InVision and Eventbrite event such a smashing success.
- Vas Natarajan, Partner at Accel
- Daniel Burka, Design Partner at Google Ventures
- Braden Kowitz, Design Partner at Google Ventures
- Stephanie Palmeri, Venture Capitalist at SoftTechVC
- Ben Blumenfeld, General Partner and Co-founder at Designer Fund
Moderator: Scott Belsky, Vice President of Products and Community at Adobe and Head of Behance.
Follow us on Twitter for future event updates!
UX and Content Strategist at InVision and UX Blogger at UserExperienceRocks.com. Fan of: my daughter, photography, writing, and beautiful usable things.