Where words fall short, there are emojis. Emojis have quickly become an integral part of digital communication and pop culture—and Slack users have it especially good with the ability to add custom emojis to fit any situation their team encounters. But let’s take it a step further.
Our friend and phenomenal illustrator Rocky Roark teamed up with InVision to create 25 custom Slack emojis just for design teams. We kept them simple with our classic InVision pink so they can shine in all their 128×128 glory.
Slack emojis included in the pack
- The dreaded client email
- Comic Sans
- Huge cup of coffee
- Horizontal align center
- Horizontal align
- Good ideas notebook
- LaCroix can
- Left align
- Right align
- Magic wand
- Make it pop!
- Mic drop
- “Make my logo bigger” cream
- North Star
- Pen tool
- The Fold
- Vertical align top
- Vertical align bottom
- X-ACTO knife tool
- Bonus: Craft and InVision emojis
How to install Slack emojis
- Once you’ve downloaded the emoji pack ZIP file, open up Slack and click on your team name in the upper-left corner
- Select Customize Slack
- Make sure you’re in the Emoji tab 👍
- Don’t forget to type in a name for your emoji so you can easily find it! 💡
- Upload the PNG file and hit save
- Get pumped
- Congratulations! You did it! 👏 Game time.
Now you can take collaboration to a whole new level by reacting to your teammate’s Slack messages with emojis custom made with designers in mind. And really, customizing Slack for your team just makes it so much more fun.
(See how our team here at InVision uses Slack to power culture and communication.)
Did we leave out any emojis that you’d like to see included in a future free Slack emojis pack? Tell us on Twitter!