Have you ever been in a team meeting where you just feel like you can’t get past the problem? Whether your team is struggling to come up with the next great idea for a product or is stuck on how to resolve a client issue, understanding the problem solving process is critical to be able to arrive at a solution that can be implemented and tested.
The Guide to Problem Solving will answer this question and more. Check it out and learn more about how you can get aligned on problems and implement actionable solutions.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- How to create clarity and alignment on the problem
- Five research methods to help you gather data
- Best practices for generating solutions in a team setting
- How to create a path forward framework that maps solutions to company objectives
- Experimentation tactics to help validate your solution with stakeholders