This month, InVision is sharing more ways to connect tools and integrations to the Freehand canvas that will help you add fun and creativity to your next brainstorm, gather feedback and make design decisions faster, and ensure stakeholder alignment at every step of the project.
Let’s check ‘em out:
Bring together fun and function
Give your next Freehand a little more personality by including your favorite Spotify playlist or Giphy — while staying connected on important project details with Google Calendar and Maps integrations.
Keep design work connected
Gather collaborator feedback and rally around designs with improved Figma, Adobe XD, and Craft for Sketch integrations.
Get your team on the same page
Create alignment at every step of the project by bringing stakeholders together with the Coda and Jira integrations.
See what else is new with InVision
- Bring Microsoft SharePoint docs into Freehand so you can easily reference Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Forms all in one workspace.
- Quickly review and get feedback on Sketchfab models in Freehand.
- Use the InVision Freehand app for Zoom to make meetings more engaging and productive.
- Check out new and improved diagram tools in the Flowchart template —create shapes, connect objects and edit line connectors in Freehand.
- Try out the new Presentation template to quickly present ideas in Freehand.
by Sarah Whyte
Sarah is a Senior Product Marketing Manger at InVision. Passionate about working with people and building customer-centric products.