InVision’s latest on Spaces, Cards and Boards now in Freehand, and so much more!
Spaces just got better!
Centralize your team’s work and workflows in Spaces, where collaborators can always find and contribute to what matters.
Spend less time explaining your vision and more time building it
The Spaces overview makes it easy for team members to jump in and get a full understanding of where you’ve been, where you’re going and what’s most important.
No wasted time, no lost files, no crossed wires
Keep everyone aligned and moving forward by placing related InVision documents, external files and useful links in the sidebar for one simple, safe, single source of truth for all your work.
Even more on Spaces here.
Bring structure and organization to your canvas
Whether you want to organize your brainstorm ideas, manage tasks on a Kanban board, or even run a retro, Cards and Boards allow you to easily organize your ideas and bring structure to your canvas.
High quality work, low effort
Gain more control over the layout, look and feel of your Freehand canvas with these small (but mighty) improvements to give your work a high quality finish.
- Bring structure to text with bullet and number lists
- Keep frames consistent with preset sizes
- Enhance visuals with new colors: Black and Yellow
- Create effect with solid or drop shadow image borders
Run more inclusive design reviews with Figma + Adobe XD in Freehand
Curate and contextualize Figma and Adobe XD artboards and prototypes in Freehand, empowering stakeholders to give early and often design feedback in the visual canvas.
See what else is new with InVision:
- Find everything you need from shapes, lines, comments, and add-ons all in the simplified Freehand toolbar
- Use Craft to sync Sketch artboards to Freehand, giving stakeholders visibility into design work outside of a design file.
- Check out the refreshed template gallery. Plus, new Decision Tree and Kanban Board templates (and many more) in our gallery.