This month, we’re excited to share Figma libraries in DSM and new protoype features!
Ready to dive in? Let’s go.
Add scrolling to large overlay screens
Set a custom size and enable scrolling for large overlay screens in your prototypes. You can also now set fixed headers and footers for overlays.
New Beta: Figma in DSM
You can now import Figma libraries into DSM and document your Figma styles and components alongside Sketch!
Design Tokens Import from Sketch in DSM
Import your Sketch styles as Design Tokens in DSM for a quick way to build a shared language with Development. Better support multiple brands, products, or themes and gives developers the ability to automate!
Password protect your freehands
When you share a Freehand with stakeholders outside of your organization, you’ll now have the option to add password protection, keeping your work secure.
InVision Freehand Product Roadmap
Join Kacy Boone and Colin Murphy from the InVision Freehand team for a short 30 minute session where they’ll share the product vision, recent launches, and a preview of what’s to come.
See what else is new
- Share prototypes to your mobile device: Our new QR code sharing feature makes previewing prototypes on your mobile device a breeze.
- Additional anchor point options: When creating a hotspot, you can now set and link to an anchor point on any screen instead of just the one you’re on.
- Flexible documentation in DSM Foundations: DSMs Foundations page is now free form, giving you the ability to document primitives in the way that best suits your team!
- New to Enterprise:
- Improved searching, sorting, and filtering options in the People tab.
- Quickly export users from the People tab into CSV reports.
- Connect freehand to your Asana project briefs: You can now embed any Freehand link within a project brief to view, draw, and write without leaving Asana.