The Sketch team has been knocking out a ton of product updates lately, with the newest iteration dropping this week, Sketch 44. This release specifically targets Artboard functionality, adding the ability to select Artboards and adjust the scale of your Artboard contents in one move. Additional features include an updated approach to handling missing fonts and enhanced resizing controls.
A company blog post highlights the key updates of Sketch 44, including:
- The Artboard picker has been overhauled, and Artboards themselves can now adjust their content when resized
- A new way to handle missing fonts in your documents
- Rounded corners on vector paths now have more accurate curves
- Newly redesigned resizing controls that are now more powerful and flexible
- You (and others) can now comment on Artboards you’ve shared in Sketch Cloud
- Over 40 other improvements and bug fixes
If you’ve experienced bugs or issues with the Sketch 44 update, shoot us a tweet and let us know. We’re working on a video on Sketch 44’s redesigned resizing controls, so stay tuned…
And if you’re looking to get your feet wet with product design in Sketch, be sure to visit SwitchtoSketchapp.com—a free video series to jumpstart your Sketch education.
More posts on Sketch
- 30 free Sketch plugins to grab right now
- 8 Sketch tricks that will increase your productivity
- 3 Sketch mistakes for a rough developer handoff
Video Producer at InVision, former UI/UX designer of international in-flight entertainment, and avid automotive enthusiast.