New integrations, tools, and templates to fuel transformative collaboration.
Take inclusive collaboration to the next level with InVision’s new integration with Webex
Less talk, more action. Make your team’s meetings a time for connection, inspiration, and productivity. Run brainstorms, project kickoffs, workshops, design sprints, retros, and more in the flexible, visual Freehand canvas within the Webex meeting stage.
Use the new Freehand app for Webex to:
- Empower everyone to contribute their ideas
- Create an inclusive environment to work together
- Keep the focus and reduce context switching
No more view-only meetings! Freehand is the workboard for any workflow, with quick start templates, intuitive tools, and connected apps to fuel creative collaboration. All work stays in the Freehand canvas post-meeting so your team’s project momentum can continue async.
Backed by enterprise-ready security, Freehand and Webex are equipped to support even the most security conscious teams.
Work together better, from anywhere, with Freehand for Webex.
Plus, see what else is new at InVision
- Use InVision’s Jira integration to easily get stakeholders involved in project planning and start your build with total team alignment.
- Plan, prioritize, and manage project tasks with the new Project Task Prioritization template by Jira.
- Easily align objects, text and images with new snapping guidelines to give your Freehand canvas a high quality finish, in a snap.