Get the big picture, then break it down. InVision + Jira lets teams collaborate on project management with intuitive tools that anyone can use.
From brainstorms to roadmaps to sprint planning to daily standups, InVision + Jira lets teams manage projects collaboratively. Now, everyone can view the project status and give their input on a whiteboard that keeps everything together.
Use Freehand + Jira to:
- Get started quickly. Use purpose-built templates to help you align on a path forward faster.
- Turn ideas into actionable tasks. Turn sticky notes into connected Jira issues, or connect existing issues in the canvas.
- Keep everything organized with a Kanban board. Use colors and flexible columns to show the project’s status at a glance.
- Get input in real-time. Intuitive tools like sticky notes, emoji reactions, and comments let everyone share ideas and feedback.
- Keep important information at your fingertips. Embed Google and Mode files so the content you need is always accessible.
Make it easy for everyone to give input on the plan, get the project’s status at a glance, and manage your product team's workflows—all from a visual canvas that anyone can use.