Guide to Problem Solving
Have you ever been in a team meeting where you just feel like you can’t get past the problem? Whether your team is struggling to come up with the next great idea for a product or is stuck on how to resolve a client issue, understanding the problem solving process is critical to be able to arrive at a solution that can be implemented and tested.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- How to create clarity and alignment on the problem
- Five research methods to help you gather data
- Best practices for generating solutions in a team setting
- How to create a path forward framework that maps solutions to company objectives
- Experimentation tactics to help validate your solution with stakeholders