Why should collaboration be so expensive?
If collaboration is all about giving everyone a seat at the table, why should a seat be so expensive? To collaborate inclusively, you need to get your whole team on the same canvas. InVision Freehand offers all the most important features, at a fraction of the cost of other leading collaborative whiteboards.
Start collaborating in minutes
Featuring the easiest interface to get started with, and 200 pre-made templates from leading brands like Xbox, Amazon, and American Express, you’ll be up and running in no time.
Trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100
InVision Freehand is the tool of choice for enterprises to create and collaborate, with best-in-class security and customer service.
Drop the sticker shock
Unlike other visual collaboration tools, pricing is simple, flexible, and – most importantly – based on your needs. Keep the features you love, and stop overpaying for the ones you don't need.
Don’t just take it from us. Our users love InVision Freehand!
- Kristy C.Technical Business Analyst/Product OwnerEnterprise (> 1000 emp.)“I like how simple the product is to use and how you can collaborate on a wireframe or mock-up with colleagues.”
- BreAnna BUX Designer and ResearcherMid-Market (51-1000 emp.)“A good alternative to Miro...Definitely one of the top whiteboarding apps out there. ”
- Ivan MuñizFreelancer“A really good alternative to Miro… being integrated with the whole InVision ecosystem.”
- Amanda RuferLead UX Designer & StrategistPathwire“InVision Freehand has many of the same features as Miro. Many of the templates even seem to be more helpful from Freehand than Miro because they are geared towards designers.”
5 Reasons why customers tell us they chose InVision Freehand over Miro, Mural, and LucidChart
1. Better value, with better flexibility
With budgets tightening, a flexible pricing model that suits your needs is only the beginning. InVision has all of the features your teams use the most, at a price-per-seat that’s half the cost of our competitors.
2. No learning curve required
Cross-team collaboration shouldn’t mean crossed wires. Simplicity is at the heart of what we do, and InVision Freehand makes it easy for teams to collaborate on any project – no design expertise required.
3. Trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100
Unlock your team’s best ideas, effortlessly, with the digital workspace used by some of the world’s largest companies. With InVision, you’re in good company.
4. Consolidate tools, streamline your workflow
When it’s time to run your meeting, brainstorm, wireframe, or collect feedback, why switch tools? If you’re already using InVision to power your design workflow, consolidate your tools and keep everything in one spot.
5. Design to Engineering workflow, in one spot
Embed InVision and Figma prototypes as well as Sketch, Adobe XD and Figma screens, all right on the same canvas for reviews, feedback, presentations and hand-off. Unlike other tools, Prototypes are playable, and screens are inspectable.