Don’t just take it from us. Our users think Freehand is better than FigJam.
- Mathhew B.Software EngineerSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)“InVision Freehand does the best job as a whiteboarding and collaboration tool and has the best features for a smooth experience.”
- Sachin K.UI/UX ExecutiveSmall-Business (50 or fewer emp.)“Very user friendly and helpful. A great competition to FigJam.”
- Joseph L.Senior Marketing StrategistSmall-Business(50 or fewer emp.)“It’s extremely simple and intuitive to use. I’ve done live workshops with clients who have never used InVision before manage to start brainstorming with me in less than a minute.”
- Josh C.Product Design ManagerMid-Market (51-1000 emp.)“I would highly recommend using Freehand. One of the easiest team collaboration tools I’ve ever used.”
5 reasons why customers tell us they prefer InVision Freehand over FigJam
1. More than just design
FigJam is fun, we get it, but customers tell us that it’s really just a tool for designers. InVision Freehand is a tool designed to be inclusive of the whole team, where projects stay on track and everyone gets context (and a seat!).
2. No learning curve required
Cross-team collaboration shouldn’t mean crossed wires. Simplicity is at the heart of what we do. You don’t have to know design tools to ‘get’ InVision Freehand.
3. Integration Quality
While there is a great community behind FigJam, that also means there is heavy reliance on their community to build and maintain integrations. InVision Freehand is designed for your whole organization with a depth and breadth of integrations that are consistent and supported by InVision.
4. Central hub for projects
Bring people, tools and work together in one place to give context to and create a single source of truth for all projects. Unlike FigJam, with Freehand you can create a space where you can curate content from many different specialized tools into one central hub.
5. Design to Engineering workflow, in one spot
Embed InVision and Figma prototypes as well as Sketch, Adobe XD and Figma screens, all right on the same canvas for reviews, feedback, presentations and hand-off. Unlike FigJam, Prototypes are playable, and screens are inspectable.
Access an always-updating Template Gallery
The InVision Freehand Template Gallery is full of 200 pre-made templates from leading brands like Xbox, Amazon, and American Express – and growing every day. From design to development and everything in between, you’ll find a template that works for you.
Guest permissions made easy
If your work isn’t limited to your organization, your collaboration shouldn’t be either. Easily share designs outside of your team with contractors or clients for 48 hours, giving you plenty of time to collect feedback and get to work on the next great iteration.
Drop the sticker shock
Unlike FigJam, pricing is simple, flexible, and – most importantly – based on your needs. Keep the features you love, and stop overpaying for the ones you don't need.