InVision training and workshops – Cloud. Studio. DSM.
Scroll down to view and join any of our training sessions for InVision Cloud, Enterprise, Studio, and DSM.
Getting started with InVision Cloud
60 min. – includes live Q&A Learn InVision Cloud directly from the experts – this session covers everything you need, including how to use: Boards, Freehand, prototyping, Inspect, Craft Manager and plugins, and a quick intro to Studio. There’s plenty of time to ask questions in this live, group session so you’ll feel ready to start using InVision Cloud right away!
- Optimize your digital product design workflow with collaboration tools like Boards and Freehand
- Create interactive prototypes that facilitate better feedback and fewer review cycles
- Ditch the email chains and spend less time managing feedback
- Streamline the design to developer handoff
Enterprise: using InVision to design and collaborate at scale
60 min. – includes live Q&A Come learn with us – this group session covers everything you need to start using InVision Enterprise including: roles and permissions, design workflows, Boards, Freehand, prototyping, managing feedback and collaborators, design tool integrations, and a quick intro to Studio and DSM.
- Includes everything in our Cloud session plus Enterprise features
- Experience the team - based workflow that gives you the shortest distance from ideation to launch
- Manage feedback and facilitate collaboration – at scale
- Streamline the design to developer handoff with Inspect
InVision Studio: design, prototype, and animate
60 min. – includes live Q&A A more in-depth session than the “intro to Studio” in our Cloud and Enterprise sessions, this course covers everything you need to start using InVision Studio.This training session is great for the beginner or advanced user and will get you ready to start using Studio right away – from starting a project to prototyping and advanced animations, you’ll get to see it all.
- Jump right into the screen design process with InVision Studio’s intuitive vector- based drawing capabilities
- Create fluid interactions and high - fidelity prototypes faster than ever
- Learn how to use our frictionless screen animations that get you to the fine - tuning stage faster
- See how you can design for multiple devices with our responsive element flows, percentage- based geometry, and advanced pinning
Getting started with InVision DSM
60 min. – includes live Q&A A more in-depth session than the “intro to DSM” in our Cloud and Enterprise sessions, this course covers everything you need to start using InVision DSM. You’ll get tips and best practices for setting up DSM to manage your design system along with practical advice on how to use and maintain it.
- Learn design system basics and what it means to manage that system for teams both large and small
- See how DSM’s Sketch plugin, web view, and API work together to help you manage and share design assets
- See how to use the features that allow you to iterate on your designs with confidence
- Learn how to scale your design team, drive consistency, and finish projects even faster