In product design, things change, often quickly, and communicating those changes is critical to keeping your team and projects moving forward—together.
When we released Craft Library 1 year ago, we empowered teams to create a single source of truth for their designs—a truth that’s cloud-connected, so updates and changes automatically sync across everyone’s files.
Since then, many of you have brought Library to your team to create design systems and quickly share updatable assets team-wide. We’ve been listening to your feedback—including from teams at WeWork, FitBit, Shopify, and many more—and are excited to share how we’ve improved Library to make it an even more powerful way to stay in sync and accelerate your workflow.
This latest Library release features:
- Multi-symbol updates, including the ability to send multiple symbols to Library for team-wide collaboration
- Thumbnail hover previews to see the important details
- More background preview options for easier searching and scanning
- Color picker to more easily choose the colors you want to add to Library
- A smarter search that enables sorting by type, color, category, and groups
We’re making it even easier and faster for you and your team to create a design system with Craft Library, and update it in real-time. With a design system created and managed via Library, your team will always been in sync, and can level up their work to focus on bigger challenges—and building better products.
Craft Library is free, just like the rest of the Craft plugins for Sketch and Photoshop.
Have you built a design system with Craft Library? Tell us about it!